Bennett Partners is a Chartered accounting firm that currently has seven Partners - Darryl Camilleri, Chris Sammut, Paul Hinton, Therese Scotton, Geoff O'Connor, John Lavis and Ryan Leach. We also employ approximately 50 full time equivalent staff.
Our firm is one of the largest and longstanding accounting firms in the Mackay and Whitsunday region.
Bennett Partners is currently staffed with young dynamic people mixed with that touch of invaluable experience at the top level which is a necessity in any successful business. Bennett Partners has always maintained a significant and highly regarded audit and taxation / business services profile by providing an extensive range of services in these areas for our business clients.
Services We Offer
We work with clients to understand their personal and business tax and accounting needs. We have a wide range of services available including:
- Income Tax Returns for Individuals, Partnerships, Companies and Trusts as well as Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) Returns
- Business Activity Statement (Bas) and Instalment Activity Statement (IAS) Preparation and Lodgement
- New Business Setup and Business Structures along with General Business Advice
- ABN / TFN / GST / PAYG Withholding Applications, Cancellations and Registrations
- Setup, Assistance and Training of Computer Packages Including MYOB and QuickBooks
- Cash Flow / Budgeting Projections
- Statutory Reporting
- Tax Planning
- Payroll Tax
- Salary Packaging