- Australian Hearing
Australian; Hearing Services
Also known as
Australian Hearing is the nation’s hearing specialist and largest provider of government-funded hearing services.
Australian Hearing provides hearing services under the Australian Government Hearing Services Program.
We focus on two key areas:
- Providing hearing health services through a national network of hearing centres.
- Undertaking research through the National Acoustic Laboratories (NAL).
What We Do
- Assessing hearing
- Selecting and fitting hearing devices
- Regular hearing checks to monitor changes
- Training to improve listening and communication
- Providing counselling and rehabilitative programs
- Ongoing care and device repair services
- Home visits for those unable to travel to a clinic
- Helping to manage hearing loss on a day-to-day basis
The simple, powerful, streamlined tool that gives you a single point of control to keep all your business details up-to-date.
Everyone is better when they’re connected