Anitone is derived from a careful manufacturing process that involves the fermentation of mineral rich plant extracts together with common stockfeed ingredients, such as molasses.
This fermentation process enhances the value of all the ingredients contained in Anitone, and elevates it from a regular stock feed supplement to a “super food”.
There are over 60 minerals contained in Anitone, along with good levels of Vitamin A, D and E, plus a range of amino acids essential for growth and metabolism.
WHAT WE DO
- Acts as a tonic and supports digestive efficiency.
- Can help to stimulate appetite and rumen fermentation.
- Provides 60 chelated essential minerals in a readily – available organic form
- Stress management due to Anitone’s high levels of nutrients, it is helpful during any period of stress or recovery from injury or disease.
- Can help reduce stress in livestock after mustering, transportation and at weaning.
- Useful for introduction to lot-feeding and during lot-feeding.
- May help to alleviate symptoms of acidosis, laminitis, and grain-poisoning.