Ambulance Service Australia is a wholly owned subsidiary of First Aid Australia. The company provides comprehensive on site first response emergency pre-hospital care at all levels from ambulance officer through to intensive care paramedics and medical practitioners. Services are provided for all types of events and functions including major sporting and entertainment events.
The Company has operated since 1986.
We are a member of the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) NSW Branch. The ARC sets the standards for Australia in resuscitation and pre-hospital care of the sick and injured. Ambulance Service Australia adheres to all the policies of the ARC.
Services We Offer
We provide a range of services to a range of clients:Volvo ambulance support vehicle
- On-Site Pre-Hospital Care
- Occupational First Aid Services
- Ambulance Transport Road and AirAmbulance Officers
- Registered Nurses
- Intensive Care Paramedic Officers
- Medical Practitioner Services
- Retrieval Services Domestic and International
- Development Of Emergency Procedures
Each of our road ambulances are comprehensively fitted with:
- Advanced Airway Equipment
- Oxygen Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Oxygen Resuscitation Equipment
- Suction Equipment
- Oxygen Therapy
- Extraction Devices
- Stiff Neck Cervical Collars
- Pulse Oximeter
- Scoop Stretcher
- Fluids For Intravenous Infusion
- Approved Drug Therapies
- Burns Kit
Ambulance Services for Events
All staff employed by the company are highly qualified and before joining the team they are thoroughly assessed to ensure that their skills are at the highest level. Many staff who work with us have undertaken academic training at University, gaining qualifications at Degree, Post Graduate Degree, Diploma or Certificate levels.