Amana Living is one of WA’s largest not-for-profit providers of care, accommodation and support for older people. Currently 5th or 6th in size in WA.
It is the principal aged care organisation of the Anglican Diocese of Perth and has been serving the community since 1962. The Amana Living business encompasses:
- 13 nursing homes providing accommodation and support to 752 people, including 2 specialist nursing homes dedicated to providing care and support to people living with dementia;
- 16 retirement villages;
- 3 dementia day clubs in Osborne Park, Kinross and Bull Creek providing activities and support for 120 people living with dementia. This service also provides much-needed respite for carers;
- 3 Transition Care Centres, providing 84 beds to people transitioning from hospital back to their home or residential care;
- Delivery of care to 1,125 people living in their own home;
- 1,477 staff dedicated to providing high quality care and services;
- 174 volunteers delivered 10,924 volunteered hours in 2016, over a broad range of enrichment activities including arts and crafts, social support, outings, Men’s Sheds, pastoral care, and worship support.
These services are spread across Perth metro, Mandurah, Australind, Kalgoorlie and Albany. The organisation’s desire is to help older people truly live the second half of their lives. We strive to enrich the mind, body and soul of those we serve which includes both the person being cared for but also assisting the family in what can be stressful and emotional times.
- Instant Racking Kalgoorlie Kalgoorlie
- Justice, Department of (State) Courthouses (Regional)
- Justice, Department of (State) Community Correction Centres - Regional (Goldfields)
- Justice, Department of (State) Goldfields
- Justice, Department of (State) Kalgoorlie
- Justice, Department of (State) Prisoners Review Board
- Justice, Department of (State) Specialist Programs (click for info)
- Justice, Department of (State) Education