At the Warwick Vet Clinic, we understand our job is to provide the best veterinary care when you need it the most - when you're animal is sick or injured.
For over 60 years we have been providing professional animal care.
With the latest digital x-rays, ultrasound equipment, endoscopes, motorised dental gear and blood analysing machines the Warwick Vet Clinic are leaders in providing modern, reliable and friendly service for both small animal and large medical and surgical procedures.
Services We Offer
We provide expert care every day, all year around - we're here for you when you need help the most. Our services include:
- General veterinary care
- Husbandry advice
- Large animal ambulatory vet service
- On-farm and stud visits
- Dedicated horse facility at Morgan Park (located at the Polocrosse grounds)
- Products and services for pets and livestock
What Your Animal Needs
Our animals and pets provide us with many benefits including comfort and companionship. Research has shown that people who own animals are healthier and live longer.
The best ways to make sure your pet stays healthy include
- Regular (twice yearly) wellness check-ups and annual vaccination
- Three monthly worming
- Monthly flea control
- Clean drinking water and healthy food
- Pet Insurance - to cover your medical expenses including surgery, illness and accidents.