Allens Industrial Products is a well established, privately owned & operated business based in Brisbane, Queensland employing approximately 25 staff. With over 20 years of experience in the provision of industrial based products, Allens Industrial prides itself on its focus & ability to provide "True Service".
- Extremely competitive pricing and leading brand products.
- Industrial Work Wear
- Industrial Safety Footwear
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Workplace Safety Equipment
- Commercial & Industrial Vacuums
- Sweepers, Scrubber/Dryers and High Pressure Cleaners
- Asbestos Removal Equipment
- Commercial Cleaning Chemicals
- Janitorial Cleaning Equipment
- Washroom Paper and Supplies
Allens Industrial Products stocks an extensive number of suppliers and therefore we cannot fit all of their products in the one place! If you are after something from one of our suppliers and cannot see it on this website chances are we can get it in for you in a very short time frame.
Please use the drop down menus under Product Information to locate the supplier you are after and you fill find a list of all the products that are available to you!
Please call or email us for a price and happy shopping!
Asbestos Management Systems
Our catalogue of products includes:
- Asbestos Approved Respiratory protection including disposable, ½ face, full face, powered air or breathing apparatus.
- Asbestos approved and printed disposal bags in small and large sizes.
- Asbestos approved 200um builders' film in black, clear, virgin and fire retardant.
- Encapsulation products including duct tape, cloth tape, double sided tape, PVA glue and spray bond.
- Asbestos warning signs, barrier tapes, height safety and first aid kits.
- Read more
Allens is proud to promote its expertise in this field as is demonstrated by the below details:
- Operation of a dedicated Clothing Issue Management System (CIMS) - an assembly of procedures that has been developed and perfected over 20 years of successful operation.
- This CIMS is supported by a dedicated clothing issue department within the business and is further supported by the customised
database program committed solely to the servicing of all large clothing and footwear issue contracts.
- The separation of our dedicated CIMS department from the remainder of our business in order to ensure 100% commitment and flexibility of supply. Our CIMS department alone has the following devoted resources:
Visit Our Up-To-Date Blog!
Click here to keep up to date with our Blog web page.