Business or organisationSearch criteria
Civic Square, Ground Floor North Building/ 180 London Circuit, Canberra ACT 2601
ACT Legislative Assembly
More From ACT Electoral Commission ( Elections ACT )
FIND US AT
The ACT Electoral Commission is an Independent Statutory Authority with Responsibility for:
- The conduct of elections and referendums for the ACT legislative assembly;
- The determination of electoral boundaries for the ACT; and
- The provision of electoral advice and services to a wide range of clients
WHAT WE DO
The ACT Electoral Commission's Corporate Plan:
- Vision: Continuous improvement through innovation and leadership
- Mission: To provide the ACT community with high quality electoral services that ensures fair and open elections and referendums.
- Values: The ACT public service values and behaviours of respect, integrity, collaboration, innovation.
- Guiding principles: Transparency, accessibility, impartiality, independence.
- To conduct high quality elections and referendums
- To provide high quality information, education, advice and services related to the electoral process
- To improve the quality of electoral services by ensuring best possible management practice
Also known as:
- Elections ACT