ACT Legislative Assembly
The ACT Electoral Commission is an Independent Statutory Authority with Responsibility for:
- The conduct of elections and referendums for the ACT legislative assembly;
- The determination of electoral boundaries for the ACT; and
- The provision of electoral advice and services to a wide range of clients
What We Do
The ACT Electoral Commission's Corporate Plan:
- Vision: Continuous improvement through innovation and leadership
- Mission: To provide the ACT community with high quality electoral services that ensures fair and open elections and referendums.
- Values: The ACT public service values and behaviours of respect, integrity, collaboration, innovation.
- Guiding principles: Transparency, accessibility, impartiality, independence.
- To conduct high quality elections and referendums
- To provide high quality information, education, advice and services related to the electoral process
- To improve the quality of electoral services by ensuring best possible management practice
Publish your business details and connect with customers on 30+ platforms.
Izaac Fabian's Gallery
"There’s definitely an aspect of escapism which we get from our phones and laptops that drive us outdoors, but we can still remain connected with the world through technology."