ACT Legislative Assembly
The ACT Electoral Commission is an Independent Statutory Authority with Responsibility for:
- The conduct of elections and referendums for the ACT legislative assembly;
- The determination of electoral boundaries for the ACT; and
- The provision of electoral advice and services to a wide range of clients
What We Do
The ACT Electoral Commission's Corporate Plan:
- Vision: Continuous improvement through innovation and leadership
- Mission: To provide the ACT community with high quality electoral services that ensures fair and open elections and referendums.
- Values: The ACT public service values and behaviours of respect, integrity, collaboration, innovation.
- Guiding principles: Transparency, accessibility, impartiality, independence.
- To conduct high quality elections and referendums
- To provide high quality information, education, advice and services related to the electoral process
- To improve the quality of electoral services by ensuring best possible management practice
Publish your business details and connect with customers on 30+ platforms.
Help us find Wylie across the White Pages website for your chance to win this Christmas. Enter on our new Stories website