AAR Consulting is a boutique accounting firm which places a strong emphasis on maintaining strong professional relationships with our clients. Our team has the understanding to guide clients using their considerable knowledge of taxation, business management and the resources of our affiliations.
Peter Rasano and Rita Rasano head AAR Consulting’s team, with support staff including Kathryn Fernandes, Jesuloluwa Kilanko, Christine Lim, Lauren Tubman and administrative support from Kristy Whiting, Charlotte Simpson and Shatika Woolman. Combined our team has over 15 years of experience and yet we are a young and energetic team who enjoy challenges and making our clients proficient and successful in their chosen field.
All our accountants are of CPA or CA qualified or currently undertaking the CPA or CA program to attain this status.
- Income Tax Return Preparation for Companies, Trusts, Superannuation Funds, Partnerships and Individual
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statement
- Business Consulting, Mentoring and Development
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts and Necessary Supporting Corporate Secretarial documentation
- Preparation of Periodic Financial Statements
- Feasibility Studies, Assistance with Forming Partnerships, Companies, Trusts and Commencement of Business, Capital Gains Tax and Sales Tax
- Tax Planning
- Superannuation Administration
- Payroll and Employment Administration