The ShoreLands Group of Companies consists of 4 companies providing logistic support to the oil and gas, mining and construction sectors. The ShoreLands Group is experiencing continued growth in these sectors and the Corporate Support team plays a vital role in the change process that will assist this growth.
To provide a superior quality, comprehensive logistic support service through the physical and management assets brought together by the diverse logistics and contracting companies of ShoreLands Group. To provide the three main facets of the service and further prepare for and accommodate future development for the requirements of all clients (both internal and external) and associated industries
- Three vessels to ensure prompt reliable service
Clearly defined schedules
Ability to arrange all facets of the client's transport needs
Own secure port facility
Larger undercover goods storage capacity to ensure appropriate handling of client's cargo
Access to wide range of lifting equipment to ensure ShoreBarge to handle a wide range of consignments, no matter how difficult they may appear
- Charter options available
- Bulk fuel capability
- Shorebare manages the cold chain from it's point of origin to it's point of delivery. ShoreBarge takes pride in transporting your product with care and undertakes checks of our chiller and freezer units before each voyage. This is something that ShoreBarge does to maintain the standard and is not charged to the customer
- ShoreAir operates airfields at Truscott and Troughton Islands and provides air logistics to the oil and gas industries.
- ShoreAir was originally formed in 1998 to give ShoreLands the ability to provide oil and gas operators with a comprehensive land, sea and air logistics service.
- ShoreAir specialises in operating airfields in remote locations throughout Northern Territory and Western Australia.
ShoreAir has an impeccable safety and environmental history. ShoreAir is proud to be affiliated with the Friends of Truscott and Veteran Societies of Truscott.
JetA1, aviation fuel is dispensed through a certified aircraft refuelling truck for under wing or pressure refuelling. Truscott currently has a maximum holding of 175,500 litres.
Shorelands Capability Statement
- Provide Crane and Truck Hire.
- Site location enables quick response times to both Darwin and Palmerston and East Arm Port areas.
- Various cranes available with differing capabilities.
- Diversified Truck fleet to handle assorted tasks.
- Hourly and Daily rates available.
- Long term hire rates available.
- Capable of responding to the DIY market through to major industrial requirements.
- Fully equipped Maintenance workshop to service cranes.
- Riggers and Dogmen available.
- Experienced qualified and Licensed operators
- Available 24 hours a day.
- Ability to provide services 365 days of the year.
- Friendly and courteous staff to handle all your enquiries and bookings.
To provide a superior quality, comprehensive logistic support service through the physical and management assets brought together by the diverse logistics and contracting companies of ShoreLands Group. Here are some testimonials we have received from our previous clients.